Russia. Russia. Russia. Collusion. Collusion. Collusion. Week 25 and America is the laughing stock of the world and nothing is getting done in this country because more and more keeps coming out about Trumps’ (note not Trump’s) very clear ties to Russia.
Here’s my weekly roundup of articles, food for thought, ways to take action, ongoing resources and lighter stuff to keep sane. You can take a look back at week 1, week 2, week 3, week 4, week 5, week 6, week 7, week 8, week 9, week 10, week 11, week 12, week 13, week 14, week 15, week 16, week 17 , week 18, week 19, week 20, week 21, week 22, week 23 and week 24.
As per usual, I hope you will take the time to read and understand what’s going on and then take some action that goes beyond sharing a Facebook post or sending an email. If you have something to add, please do so via a comment.
I will continue to do this for as long as necessary. We can’t look away. Neither can the men and women we elect to represent us.
- 28-Year-Old Woman With No Political Experience Now Among Top Paid Trump Staffers (Distractify, July 7, 2017)
- Trump Jr. Was Told in Email of Russian Effort to Aid Campaign (New York Times, July 10, 2017)
- Russian Dirt on Clinton? ‘I Love It,’ Donald Trump Jr. Said (New York Times, July 11, 2017)
- Trump Jr. releases email chain on conversations with Russian sources (The Hill, July 11, 2017)
- Trump’s Day Just Got Even Worse As Calls Grow For A Criminal Investigation (Politicus USA, July 11, 2017)
- White House aides feeling ‘helpless’ as Trump Jr. scandal explodes (Politico, July 11, 2017)
- Betsy DeVos To Chat With Men’s Rights Activists About How Rape Victims Are Liars (Wonkette, July 12, 2017)
- The Paperwork To Start Trump’s Impeachment Has Officially Been Filed (Bustle, July 12, 2017)
- Mike Pence Quickly Distances Himself From The Trump Family (Distractify, July 12, 2017)
- Time Magazine Puts ‘Red Handed’ Donald Trump Jr. On Cover (Huffington Post, July 13, 2017)
Food for Thought
- So that’s why Sarah Huckabee Sanders wants the cameras off (Washington Post, July 10, 2017)
- The Trumps Are America’s Most Easily Duped Family (Daily Beast, July 10, 2017)
- 8 years of suffering under Barack Obama (Teri Carter, July 10, 2017)
- TELL THE FCC: KEEP THE INTERNET FREE (ACLU)
- ENOUGH IS ENOUGH: STOP TRUMPCARE (Indivisible)
- Republican senators say their phones aren’t ringing to save the ACA, so here’s the contact list (Daily Kos, June 12, 2017)
- Attend Resistance School
- Facebook Town Hall Feature Lets Users Call and Email Elected Officials (Teen Vogue, Mar. 27, 2017)
- Join SocialStandsWithPP to ensure that women have access to health care services.
- How to find town hall meetings (CNN, Feb. 10, 2017)
- Join People Power
- Join the United State of Women
- Make 5 Calls
- Take action on CREDO
- Pay attention to Indivisible’s Action Calendar
- Run for office:
- Dan Rather’s Facebook page
- What The Fuck Just Happened Today?
- Trump Human Rights Tracker
- ACLU Action Page
- New and Guts
- Trump archive
Now stop, take a few breaths and enjoy these last fun articles and videos.
- Chelsea Clinton Just Shut Down Donald Trump’s Latest Twitter Rant (Distractify, July 11, 2017)