Have you been following the Twitter lately? Our “president” is getting himself in trouble again, and NPR is apparently starting a revolution. Where do we sign up?
Here’s my weekly roundup of articles, food for thought, ways to take action, ongoing resources and lighter stuff to keep sane. You can take a look back at week 1, week 2, week 3, week 4, week 5, week 6, week 7, week 8, week 9, week 10, week 11, week 12, week 13, week 14, week 15, week 16, week 17 , week 18, week 19, week 20, week 21, week 22 and week 23.
As per usual, I hope you will take the time to read and understand what’s going on and then take some action that goes beyond sharing a Facebook post or sending an email. If you have something to add, please do so via a comment.
I will continue to do this for as long as necessary. We can’t look away. Neither can the men and women we elect to represent us.
- Trump tweets shocking assault on Brzezinski, Scarborough (CNN, June 29, 2017)
- First lady’s spokeswoman on Trump attacking Brzezinski: ‘He will punch back 10 times harder’ (The Hill, June 29, 2017)
- Kushner told ‘Morning Joe’ hosts to apologize to Trump or tabloid story would run: report (The Hill, June 30, 2017)
- WHILE EVERYONE WAS TALKING ABOUT TRUMP’S TWEETS, THE HOUSE JUST PASSED TWO STRICT NEW LAWS TARGETING IMMIGRANTS (Vanity Fair, June 30, 2017)
- Chicago Places Giant Gold Sculpture Outside Trump Tower – And It’s Breaking The Internet (Groopspeak, July 1, 2017)
- DOJ corporate compliance watchdog resigns citing Trump’s conduct (The Hill, July 2, 2017)
- Trump takes down CNN in WWE fight video (The Hill, July 2, 2017)
- Trump Blows A Gasket After Calls To Remove Him From Office Via the 25th Amendment Go Viral (Politicus USA, July 3, 2017)
- NPR Tweeted Declaration Of Independence, And Trump Supporters Flipped Out (Huffington Post, July 5, 2017)
- Trump Humiliated As All 50 States Refuse To Give Him All Or Part Of Their Voter Data (Politicus USA, July 5, 2017)
- OBAMA SLAMS DONALD TRUMP’S PRESIDENCY AS A ‘TEMPORARY ABSENCE OF AMERICAN LEADERSHIP’ (Inquisitr, July 5, 2017)
Food for Thought
- Trump is not well (Washington Post, June 30, 2017)
- The Hijacked American Presidency (New York Times, July 3, 2017)
- ENOUGH IS ENOUGH: STOP TRUMPCARE (Indivisible)
- Republican senators say their phones aren’t ringing to save the ACA, so here’s the contact list (Daily Kos, June 12, 2017)
- Attend Resistance School
- Facebook Town Hall Feature Lets Users Call and Email Elected Officials (Teen Vogue, Mar. 27, 2017)
- Join SocialStandsWithPP to ensure that women have access to health care services.
- How to find town hall meetings (CNN, Feb. 10, 2017)
- Join People Power
- Join the United State of Women
- Make 5 Calls
- Take action on CREDO
- Pay attention to Indivisible’s Action Calendar
- Run for office:
- Dan Rather’s Facebook page
- What The Fuck Just Happened Today?
- Trump Human Rights Tracker
- ACLU Action Page
- New and Guts
- Trump archive
Now stop, take a few breaths and enjoy these last fun articles and videos.
- Trump Just Got Lost Walking To His Limo (Washington Journal, July 4, 2017)