While my blog gives you a pretty good idea of my writing style, you might want to see where I live outside of this space. This page gives you some examples of my work. (And if you’re still not sure who I am, you might want to visit the About Jennifer page.)
My story, “Let’s Pretend This Never Happened,” is featured in the book The Mother of all Meltdowns, released in October of 2013.
My upcoming book, Simple Giving, is on easy ways to give back every day. Published by Tarcher/Penguin, it will be available on 10/27/15. The book will be available for pre-sale on Amazon, B&N, and Indiebound.
Featured Online Writing
The another jennifer blog is also part of the BlogHer Publishing Network, the leading cross-platform media network created by, for and with women social media leaders. Following are a posts that have been featured in the blogosphere and other places online.
Online Published Work
- The No-Nonsense Quote That Helped Me Get Through Divorce – Part of the Divorce Care Package series on HuffPost Divorce
- Making It to the Other Side of Divorce – Contributor Post on HuffPost Divorce
- Using the Power of Community for Advocacy on #WorldWaterDay – Guest Post on ONE.org
- SOCIAL GOOD: Introducing Kids to Global Citizenship on World Water Day – Contributor Post on World Moms Blog
- The Only Word To Describe The Finality Of My Divorce – Contributor Post on HuffPost Divorce
- SOCIALGOOD: Reflecting on the #AYASummit – Contributor Post on World Moms Blog
- Monthly Giving – Article in Impact with Simplicity and Savings Ezine
- GEEKING OUT ON GLOBAL DEVELOPMENT: Five surprises from a day with PSI – Guest Post on PSI’s Impact Blog
- Six Lessons I Learned While Pledging to Donate Every Month – Article on GOOD.is
- Five Simple Ways to Shop with a Conscience This Holiday – Article on GOOD.is
- Reframing Philanthropy – Published on Medium
- Saying Goodbye to a Family Pet – Published by Yahoo! Voices
- How Bloggers Can Use Google+ Hangouts On Air – Guest Post on Sverve.com
- Keeping Global Nutrition on the Table – Published by the USAID Impact Blog and Feed the Future
- How to Set Up a Google+ Hangout and Why You Should – Guest Post on A Dish of Daily Life
- Allowing Ourselves to Feel – Part of the New Perspectives Series on the New Approaches Blog
- 6 Life Lessons From Driving the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile – Guest Post on Coach Daddy
- The Misconception About Philanthropy – Guest Post on Fierce Diva Guide to Life
- Fear and Writing – Featured Writer Post on Studio30 Plus
- You’re Doing Something Right – Guest Post on The Mom Cafe
- Writing Your Passion – Guest Post on No Holding Back
- Guest Post: Simple Ways to Give (Every Single Day) – Guest Post on SkinnyScoop
Another Jennifer Posts Featured or Syndicated on BlogHer
- The Differences Between Raising Kids and Saltwater Fish
- What to do when you wash your iPhone on laundry day
- 7 Tax Tips from the Wife of a CPA
- My name is Jennifer, and I’m a blogger.
- The meaning of philanthropy
- Christmas Music Memories
Featured on the DailyBuzz Moms Top 9
- Working Mom Guilt: Dealing with Sick Children
- Philanthropy Friday: Ending Hunger, One Garden at a Time
- I am not a communist. I just hate pie.
- Best of the another jennifer blog: 2012
On the Air
While I am a writer at heart, I am not afraid of a camera or microphone. Following are links to a podcast, television and radio shows, along with a Google Plus Hangout I participated in as a panelist with UNICEF and other Social Good Moms. I also have a YouTube channel.
- Good Day Maine (Topic: Five ways to give with a conscience)
- Midcoast Business Spotlight Radio (Topic: All things Another Jennifer!)
- Mind Your Own Business Radio (Topic: The Mother of All Meltdowns)
- U.S. Fund for UNICEF Mother’s Day Roundtable (Topic: Issues affecting women and girls in developing countries)
- The Jim Bouchard Show “Be a Black Belt Social Media Marketer” (Topic: Using social media to promote your business)
- Mind Your Own Business Radio (Topic: Social Media for Business)
Wanna work with me? Let’s talk