Happy New Year!
Since we’re starting 2016 on a Friday, it seemed fitting to start the year off with my favorite philanthropy-related posts from 2015. Some were published here and some were published elsewhere. I hope all are inspiring.
Here they are, listed from oldest to newest.
- Philanthropy Friday: What Compassion Means to Me #1000Speak
- Using the Power of Community for Advocacy on #WorldWaterDay (on ONE.org)
- SOCIAL GOOD: Introducing Kids to Global Citizenship on World Water Day (on World Moms Blog)
- Philanthropy Friday: 40 Days of Giving at WolfPack Fitness
- Philanthropy Friday: State of the World’s Mothers Report 2015
- It’s Time to Talk About Menstruation (on ONE.org)
- SOCIAL GOOD: The Story Behind Simple Giving (on World Moms Blog)
- Philanthropy Friday: Doing the KIND Thing for Success in Business and in Life
- Philanthropy Friday: “I can make a difference in the world.”
- Philanthropy Friday: Working With a Purpose
- Philanthropy Friday: A Disaster Report Card 10 Years After Katrina
- Philanthropy Friday: #GlobalGoals for Sustainable Development and a #PrayerForEveryone
- Philanthropy Friday: Inspired By the #GlobalGoals and Linda in Nicaragua
- WORLD VOICE: World Toilet Day (on World Moms Blog)
- Philanthropy Friday: #SimpleGiving Buzz
If you’re in a year in review kind of mood, take a look at my top Wordless Wednesday posts and read how 2015 was a year of love and strength for me.
Each Friday, the another jennifer blog shares stories of those who incorporate philanthropy into their everyday lives – personally and professionally – in a creative and unique way. If you have a story you’d like to share, please contact Jennifer.