We’re two days away from Valentine’s Day.
The holiday has always felt very contrived and icky to me and quite the opposite of love.
Of course my concept of love has changed quite a bit over the past couple years.
And though I’m single, I’ve never had more love in my life.
While I’ve never been a big fan of the concept of Valentine’s Day, I am a fan of ALEX AND ANI and (RED) products.
I also enjoy a good kiss. Who doesn’t, right?
Luckily, I get lots of kisses these days.
(RED) has partnered with ALEX AND ANI to launch the Kindred Cord Hearts just in time for Valentine’s Day. Twenty percent of sales goes directly to the Global Fund to Fight Aids.
The ALEX AND ANI Kindred Cord (PRODUCT)RED Heart Collection features three silk bracelets with delicate heart charms and it’s all to help deliver an AIDS FREE GENERATION:
- Red silk cord bracelet with a Sterling Silver Heart, $21
- Dark pink silk cord bracelet with a 14K Gold Plated Heart, $21
- Light pink silk cord bracelet with a 14K Rose Gold Plated Heart, $21
If bracelets aren’t your thing, you can also support (RED) through your Instragram account.
From now until February 15th, when you post a kissing photo on Instagram with #KissandContribute, Fresh will donate $1 to (RED), up to $10,000!
Here’s how it works:
- Take a kissing photo. It can be a smooching selfie with your BFF, a kiss from your favorite furry friend, or even lipstick on a coffee cup. Get inspired here.
- Post it on Instagram. Use #KissandContribute and the following copy: Join us & share the @RED love this Valentine’s Day. Post a photo on Instagram with #KissandContribute & @FreshBeauty will donate $1 to @RED, up to $10,000.
- $1 is donated to (RED). We can’t wait to see your pics. (RED) will be regramming our favorites all week!
- Don’t have time to take your own photo? Regram this or retweet this from @RED.
I have a date tonight with two hot ladies and fully intend on posting a kissing photo on my Instagram feed.
What good will you be doing this Valentine’s Day?
Each Friday, the another jennifer blog shares stories of those who incorporate philanthropy into their everyday lives – personally and professionally – in a creative and unique way. If you have a story you’d like to share, please contact Jennifer.