The most popular search term for this website is “bacon.” By a landslide.
I love bacon. You love bacon. It’s the gift giving season. It only seems fitting to put together a gift guide for the people in your life that love bacon.
Feel free to share this post with others so they know what you want as well. There are some great stocking stuffers and/or secret Santa gifts here. (You’re welcome.)
- J&D’s Bacon Salt Sampler 4-Pack This stuff is apparently zero-calorie, zero-fat, vegetarian, low-sodium, kosher, gluten-free and contains no MSG. And it makes everything taste like bacon. What?! Comes in Original, Hickory, Peppered, and Natural.
- Bacon Ornament Every Christmas tree needs a bacon ornament! Looks like this one is almost out of stock, so hurry!
- You Had Me At Bacon Short Sleeve T-Shirt Wear your love for bacon on your body. This bacon shirt comes in various sizes and colors.
- Bacon Wallet A wallet that looks like bacon? Yes. They make that. Definitely a conversation starter in the checkout line.
- Bacon Shaped Adhesive Bandages In my search for bacon products, bacon bandages seemed to be popular. What makes cuts and scrapes feel better? Bacon.
- Bacon Scented Bar Soap This bar of soap apparently smells like frying bacon. I think this soap might help my boys wash their hands more thoroughly.
- Bacon Tube Socks Baby, it’s cold outside. You clearly need some bacon socks.
- Bacon: A Love Story A book about bacon written by popular bacon blogger, Heather Lauer. The book “serves up a piping hot dish of fun and facts and explores the ins and outs of how bacon finds its way to your skillet . . . and what to do with it when it gets there.”
- My First Bacon Plush Toy How cute is this? A plush piece of bacon that says “I’m bacon!” when you hug it. For the little bacon lovers in your life.
- Ceramic Bacon Platter Serve your bacon on a bacon platter. It even has slightly “sloping sides so that the grease will collect in the bottom.” Mmmmm bacon.
[Full disclosure: The above links are affiliate links.]