I’m excited to announce that I have two blogging classes coming up in February and March.
The first one is local. I’ll be teaching The Consistent Blogger: Getting into the Mindset of Writing at the Priority Group Business Center in Topsham, Maine on February 12, 2013 from 5pm – 7:30pm. This workshop is like two in one because I’m joining forces with Bambi Thompson, a success and empowerment specialist.
We’ll be coming at you from different perspectives to help you get into the mindset of writing. We’ll look at practical ways to increase your efficiency while also exploring how to align your energy to maximize your success.
If you get stuck when it comes to writing and coming up ideas for consistent blog posts, this class is for you!
Plus, we’re kinda cute, right?
This workshop is going to be very unique and interactive. And we’re going to get you thinking and working. We’ll teach you tools and techniques to:
- Manage your blogging time and come up with a writing schedule that works
- Become grounded and clear so that ideas and content will flow
- Create and manage good blog content
- Recognize content ideas and how they come to you
- Silence the saboteurs to your blogging success
- Turn your brain on and your fears off before you write
It’s going to be pretty awesome. And, if all goes well, I’m hoping we can offer it to bloggers outside of Maine as well.
And for those of you who are not able to attend a workshop in Maine, I’m offering my How to Write Blog Posts That Build a Community online class once again. I’ll be teaching it online via Skillshare March 4 – March 13, 2013.
I had about 150 in my last class and that was at the beginning of the holiday season in December. In the class, we explore:
- The anatomy of a good blog post
- Writing effective blog posts that encourage reader interaction
- Amplifying your blog posts once they are published
The best part is the class interaction. You’ll get amazing feedback on your blog and your posts and learn a ton from each other. I had a blast leading the class last time and look forward to another great stretch of teaching, reading and interacting.
This online blogging class is only $10 for the first 100 students to register and $15 after that. I have over 260 people on the watchlist for this class, so I anticipate it will be active and fun.
Will you join me?