I had the honor of contributing an article to the Feed the Future blog last Thursday. The post was also published on the USAID Impact blog. Though I did share the article on my social media channels, I wanted to post the links here as well. I hope you will visit and read more about why we should keep the topic of global nutrition on the table and a little about the innovative work of Feed the Future.
A fellow Global Team of 200 member, Julia Gibson, also contributed a great article called Filling the Bellies of Hungry Kids. Shivani Cotter wrote a piece called It’s The Silent Killer: Undernutrition.
- Keeping Global Nutrition on the Table on Feed the Future’s blog
- Keeping Global Nutrition on the Table on the USAID Impact blog
- Filling the Bellies of Hungry Kids
- It’s The Silent Killer: Undernutrition
- Social Good Moms Write for USAID, Feed the Future