Following are the upcoming classes I will be teaching and workshops I am involved with. While I am in the Brunswick, Maine area, I am available to travel for speaking opportunities and private workshops regionally and nationally. (See some examples of my work under the speaking and teaching heading.)
Topics I typically cover include:
- How to incorporate giving into your business or personal life
- Social media marketing for entrepreneurs
- Using social media for social good
- Using social media specifically in the behavioral healthcare field
- Writing and growing a blog
- Building a community through your blog
- Blogging for business
- Social media best practices
- Effective use of web-based tools and products for entrepreneurs
- Making sense of QR codes
- Identifying and avoiding common grammatical errors
I am always open to your suggestions around topics.
To get a feel for my style and content, you can also take a look at some of my past presentation slides over on SlideShare.
Please feel free to email me directly with any questions about these presentations or if you’d like to schedule a private class / workshop for your organization.
Current Classes and Workshops
- Business Blogging 101 – Wednesday, May 14, 2014 from 6pm – 8pm
- Marketing Substance Abuse Treatment, Prevention and Recovery Programs - Offered at the 45th annual New England School of Addiction Studies and the 14th annual School of Prevention Studies – June 9 – 12, 2014 in Worcester, MA