Following are the upcoming classes I will be teaching and workshops I am involved with. While I am in the Brunswick, Maine area, I am available to travel for speaking opportunities and private workshops regionally and nationally.
Topics I typically cover include:
- How to incorporate giving into your business or personal life
- Social media marketing for entrepreneurs
- Using social media for social good
- Using social media specifically in the behavioral healthcare field
- Writing and growing a blog
- Building a community through your blog
- Blogging for business
- Social media best practices
- Effective use of web-based tools and products for entrepreneurs
- Making sense of QR codes
- Identifying and avoiding common grammatical errors
I am always open to your suggestions around topics.
To get a feel for my style and content, you can also take a look at some of my past presentation slides over on SlideShare.
Please feel free to email me directly with any questions about these presentations or if you’d like to schedule a private class / workshop for your organization.
Current Classes and Workshops
I will be returning to teach at the 2015 New England Institute of Addiction Studies (NEIAS) Summer School. My class, Marketing Substance Use Disorder Treatment, Prevention and Recovery Programs, will be offered on Monday, June 8 from 2:15 pm – 5:30 pm at Worcester State University in Worcester, MA. FMI or to register, visit the NEIAS Summer School website.